Buy Now, Pay Later with Afterpay
Buy what you want today and pay it off over four fortnightly installments.
Now available in all Australian Supre stores:
Using Afterpay in store is simple:
1. Go to AfterpayIt.com.au to get started
2. Choose the amount you want to spend
3. Pay with your approval code at the register
For more information, visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/buy-with-afterpay
How does Afterpay work?
To make a purchase using Afterpay, all you need is:
- An Australian credit card or debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
How do I use Afterpay?
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method - you will be redirected to the Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account
- Enter or verify your payment details, then confirm your order
Please note: The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.
How do I return an item purchased with Afterpay?
Just make sure your return meets our Returns Policy and follow the steps below.
ONLINE AFTERPAY RETURNS
Returns and refunds for purchases made online with Afterpay can be made instore and via post. We’re unable to exchange a purchase that is sent back via post.
1. Head to http://supre.com.au/afterpay-returns and submit a request.
2. Select the Returns and Exchanges drop down and complete with your details.
3. We’ll contact you by email with everything you need to return your order for a refund.
INSTORE AFTERPAY RETURNS
Online and Instore Afterpay purchases can be exchanged in all Supré Australian stores for item(s) of equal value.
Afterpay purchases can be refunded in all Supré stores within Australia.
1. Drop in to a select Supré store
2. Bring along:
a. the tax invoice we emailed you for an online purchase, or
b. your receipt if purchased in store
We are unable to refund or exchange without a receipt.
3. Our team will then confirm the Returns Policy has been met and help out with an exchange or refund in select stores.
Which stores can I visit for an Afterpay refund or to purchase using Afterpay?
All Supre stores within Australia.
When will my first payment be charged?
All new Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. You will no longer be considered a ‘new’ customer once you have fully paid off your first order and 6 weeks have passed since you placed that order.
For subsequent orders under $500 your first payment will be deducted 2 weeks after your purchase and your last payment deducted 8 weeks after purchase. For all orders over $500, your first payment will always be deducted at the time of purchase.
Your first payment will be made at the time of purchase. Fortnightly payments will then be made for the next 6 weeks.
IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER VALUE FOR AFTERPAY?
Afterpay can be used for all orders over $20.
What if I can’t pay an instalment?
If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged a $10 late payment fee by Afterpay with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid. Please see Afterpay terms and conditions here.
What cards does Afterpay accept?
Afterpay currently accepts Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia. Unfortunately Afterpay does not accept any prepaid cards or foreign debit/credit cards.
Will my order be dispatched straight away?
Yes, we’ll ship your order as per our standard delivery times.