OUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If something isn’t right or you just change your mind, don’t sweat it, we are happy to accept a return. Please read below for all of the details you need to know.
To return your online purchase for a refund, simply head into a store. If that’s not possible, you can also return them for a refund via post. In order to serve you most effectively, we do not offer exchanges for change of mind purchases via the post. However, if you wish to return an online purchase due to change of mind, you are welcome to return it to the online store and a refund will be processed. To get the right item faster, we recommend you simply place a second order.
Please note that in store purchases must be returned or exchanged in store and cannot be returned via post as it all gets a little tricky for everyone.
HOW TO RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER IN STORE
Drop in to your nearest Supre store and don’t forget to bring your proof of purchase! You also must provide the packaging slip included in your order and the tax invoice we emailed to you. Sorry, it’s just one of those legal things we have to do. Once the return and exchange policy has been met, we'll offer you a refund or an exchange in store, on the spot.
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS FOR IN-STORE PURCHASES
If you purchased an item in store, you can return it to any store in the country you purchased it in for a refund or exchange, subject to our, you guessed it, Returns Policy. Items purchased in store can’t be returned by post because that just gets confusing for all involved. Drop in to a Supre store with your unwanted item(s), don’t forget to bring your proof of purchase! Once the return and exchange policy has been met, we'll offer you a refund or an exchange in store, on the spot.
If you purchased your item(s) using our Store to Door service, please refer to the return instructions for online purchases.
HOW TO RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER VIA POST
Head to returns.supre.com.au and fill in your details. Then print out a postage label. Complete the return form that would have come with your order, pack the item(s) for return with the return form in a box or satchel, attach the postage label and head to your local post office. Once we receive the package and confirm that it meets the Returns Policy, we’ll process your refund and send you an email to let you know - that’s handy! The refund will appear in your bank account in about 3-5 days after you hear from us. If there are any issues or your return doesn't meet our policy, we’ll contact you and we can send your parcel back to you, but we’ll chat about it first.
SUPRE HEARTS TYPO - RETURNS INFORMATION
Products in the 'Supre Hearts Typo' collection can only be returned to the online store via post. Products cannot be returned to Supre or Typo stores. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service on 1800 154 147.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF - OUR RETURNS POLICY - PLEASE NOTE:
Changed your mind?
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us (it happens, you’re human), we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products in the country in which they were purchased subject to the following conditions:
- Personalised items cannot are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind
- Gift cards, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached. Returns for swimwear will be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling have not been removed. Underwear, earrings and cosmetics cannot be returned or exchanged because that’s gross!
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post it back to us in good time.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
Received something faulty?
- If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good natured obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase. We would also love to make you a cup of tea to say sorry but some things just aren't possible.
- Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning. That’s fair, right?
Please have your order number ready for any enquiries about your online order.