RETURNS AND EXCHANGES- POLICY AND PROCEDURE
1. RETURNING A GARMENT
Please note: Online purchases must be returned to the online store for refunds and exchanges. A refund or exchange for online purchases cannot be made in store.
Not sure of sizing? Fit, colour or style? SUPRÉ will issue a refund on a change of mind purchase following the below conditions are met:
- Garments are returned within 14 Days, with the original receipt.
- You must provide a name and address.
- Garments must be in new condition, unworn and with the original tags still attached. Refunds will not be honoured on items damaged or soiled by the customer.
- Due to hygiene reasons, refunds cannot be made on swimwear, underwear or jewellery.
- Does not apply to sale stock.
*If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method. This will occur once we have received the returned item back and confirmed it meets all of the conditions above. You are responsible for any cost associated with returning the item to us, including any currency conversion costs.
2. FAULTY ITEMS RETURNS
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown, then we will meet our legal obligations. This may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion are considered the responsibility of the customer, and will not be refunded.
3. RETURNING AN IN-STORE PURCHASE
Australian and New Zealand customers are free to return items purchased in-store to their local SUPRÉ store within 14 days and with the original receipt.
- Proof of purchase must be provided for any refund, exchange or credit.
- Does not apply to sale stock
- Due to hygiene reasons, refunds cannot be made on swimwear, underwear or jewellery
- The goods cannot have been soiled or damaged by the customer
- Items may only be returned to a store within the same country the item was purchased in
4. RETURNING AN ONLINE PURCHASE
If you wish to return an online purchase, please fill out the Online Return/Exchange Form, which can be downloaded using the link above. Please place the completed form, along with the item(s) you wish to return, inside the return package. When returning garments to SUPRÉ Online, please address to:
PO Box 75
Sumner Park BC
QLD, Australia 4074
Unfortunately we cannot accept international exchanges. To arrange a refund, please see the Contact Us page here.
5. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETURNING AN ITEM TO THE ONLINE STORE
- Conditions 1-5 under the Returning a Garment section (above) must be met.
- You must provide the packing slip (received in the online order package).
- You must provide a printed copy of the receipt or invoice for the purchased item (this is emailed to you as confirmation of your purchase).
- Australian customers are required to enclose a prepaid postage bag if you wish to have products sent back for an exchange. SUPRÉ strongly suggests using a postage bag with tracking available such as Express Post or Registered Post. SUPRÉ Online will not be responsible for any parcel sent by the customer that is lost in transit, which does not have a tracking number. If you do not provide a prepaid postage bag, we will be unable to process an exchange and a refund will be made using the original payment method.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently process international exchanges. International customers are required to contact our customer service team via the Contact Us page here.
6. REQUIRE ASSISTANCE?
For in store enquiries, please contact the SUPRÉ head office on +61 (03) 5277 7000.
For online enquiries, please contact our online customer service team on 1800 154 147.