RETURNS AND EXCHANGES- POLICY AND PROCEDURE
- Garments purchased on SUPRÉ Online can be returned within 14 Days, with the original receipt.
- SUPRÉ Online does not issue refunds on change of mind purchases.
- SUPRÉ Online allows customers to exchange or receive a web credit for garments that they do not wish to keep.
- An exchange form is available online to download and complete at the bottom of this page (not accessible from mobile). Please fill out this form if you wish to return something to SUPRÉ Online. Please return your parcel with the form to:
183 VIKING DRIVE, WACOL
QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA, 4076
- Customers are only able to request an exchange for garments that are still currently available for sale online.
- Customers may exchange full price garments in store within the time frame, provided there is a receipt for proof of purchase and the store has the stock available.
- Garments can be returned within 14 Days, with the original receipt.
- If you wish to exchange full price garments in store this must be completed within 14 days.
- Sale garments and Online Only garments may only be exchanged by returning to the Online Dept and cannot be exchanged in store.
- Australian customers are required to enclose a prepaid postage bag if wishing to have products sent back for an exchange. SUPRÉ strongly suggests using a postage bag with tracking available such as Express Post or Registered Post. SUPRÉ Online will not be responsible for any parcel sent by the customer, that is lost in transit, which does not have a tracking number.
- International customers are required to provide credit card details, or tick for approval on the exchange form that the credit card may be charged for the returning freight costs.
SUPRÉ Online does its best to ensure that all customers receive goods of top quality.
However, in the situation where you believe that a garment may appear faulty, or different from the description provided on the website, please contact the Online Team immediately on 1800 154 147, and we will try to resolve the issue as quick as possible.
We will require the garment to be returned to the Online Dept to be examined, and if the garment is correctly identified as faulty, the customer will be reimbursed any postage fees that may have applied to return the garment. A receipt for the postage cost must be enclosed, and no refunds will be issued for postage without a receipt.