1. RETURNING A GARMENT
In store returns are now available in Australia!
If you change your mind about a purchase from us, we will refund the purchase price or exchange those products (other than gift cards or seconds) in the country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt or other proof of purchase;
- You must provide your name and address;
- The returned items must not be swimwear, underwear, earrings, cosmetics or sale items; and
- The returned items must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached.
If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and confirmed it meets conditions 1-4 above. You are responsible for any cost associated with returning the item to
us, including any currency conversion costs.
2. FAULTY ITEMS RETURNS
If an item is faulty, wrongly described or different from the sample shown, then we will meet our legal obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product, provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase.
Please note that any additional cost incurred due to currency conversion are considered the responsibility of the customer, and will not be refunded.
3. RETURNING AN IN-STORE PURCHASE
Australian and New Zealand customers are free to return items purchased in-store to their local SUPRÉ store within 14 days and with the original receipt.
- Proof of purchase must be provided for any refund, exchange or credit.
- Does not apply to sale stock
- Due to hygiene reasons, refunds cannot be made on swimwear, underwear or jewellery
- The goods cannot have been soiled or damaged by the customer
- Items may only be returned to a store within the same country the item was purchased in
4. online returns via return post
Click here to download the online Return/Exchange form
In order to serve you most effectively, we do not offer online exchanges for change of mind purchases. However, if you wish to return an online purchase due to change of mind, you are welcome to return it to the online store and a refund will be processed. To get the right item faster, we recommend you simply place a second
Please fill out the Online Return form (link above). Please place the completed form, along with the item(s) you wish to return, inside the return package and send
PO Box 75
Sumner Park BC
QLD, Australia 4074
5. ONLINE RETURNS IN STORE (Australia only)
All items purchased online at supre.com.au can be exchanged or refunded in Supre Australia stores only. To find your nearest store, click here.
To return an online purchase in store, the following terms and conditions must be met:
- Conditions 1-4 of section 1. Returning a Garment are met
- You must provide the packing slip (received in the online order package)
- You must provide a printed copy of the receipt or invoice for the purchased item (this is emailed to you as confirmation of your purchase)
- You must provide identification matching the name and shipping address on the packing slip or invoice
- Purchases will only be refunded or exchanged for the amount stated on the invoice, less any discounts/offers applied.
6. REQUIRE ASSISTANCE?
For customer and online enquiries, please our customer service team on 1800 154 147 between 9am-5pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please have your order number ready for any order-related enquiries.