RETURNS AND EXCHANGES- POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Shopping just got easier!
Not sure of sizing? Fit, colour or style? SUPRÉ Online will issue a refund on a change of mind purchase following the below conditions are met:
- Garments are returned within 14 Days, with the original receipt.
- Garments must be in new condition, unworn and with the original tags still attached. Refunds will not be honoured on items damaged or soiled by the customer.
- Due to hygiene reasons, refunds cannot be made on swimwear, underwear or jewellery.
- Does not apply to goods reduced in price for sale purposes.
*All refunds will be made via the original payment method. Refunds will exclude costs incurred by shipping and apply only to the value of the product.
Australian customers are free to return unwanted items to their local SUPRÉ store within 14 days and with the original receipt.
Proof of purchase must be provided for any refund, exchange or credit.
-SUPRÉ Online now offers 100 days to return your order*
-Does not apply to goods reduced in price for sale purposes
-Does not apply to sale of accessories
-The goods cannot have been soiled or damaged by the customer
When returning garments to SUPRÉ Online, please address to:
1A Sydney Steel Rd
Marrickville NSW 2204 Australia
- Customers may exchange full price garments in store within the time frame of 14 days, provided there is a receipt for proof of purchase.
- Online Only garments may only be exchanged by returning to the Online department and cannot be exchanged in store.
- Australian customers are required to enclose a prepaid postage bag if you wish to have products sent back for an exchange. SUPRÉ strongly suggests using a postage bag with tracking available such as Express Post or Registered Post. SUPRÉ Online will not be responsible for any parcel sent by the customer, that is lost in transit, which does not have a tracking number.
- International customers are required to provide credit card details, or tick for approval on the exchange form that the credit card may be charged for the returning freight costs.
SUPRÉ Online does its best to ensure that all customers receive goods of top quality.
Click here to download form
However, in the situation where you believe that a garment may appear faulty, or different from the description provided on the website, please contact the Online Team immediately on 02 8596 8456, and we will try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
We will require the garment to be returned to the Online department to be examined, and if the garment is correctly identified as faulty, the customer will be reimbursed any postage fees that may have applied to return the garment. A receipt for the postage cost must be enclosed, and no refunds will be issued for postage without a receipt.
Refund and Exchange Policy
If you change your
mind about the products you have purchased from us, we will refund the purchase
price or exchange those products (other than gift cards or seconds) in the
country in which they were purchased, subject to the following conditions:
1. Items must be returned within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt
or other proof of purchase;
2. You must provide
your name and address;
3. The returned items
must not be swimwear, underwear, earrings, cosmetics or stock clearance items;
4. The returned items
must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with original tags/labels
If the products you
have purchased from us are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample
shown, then we will meet our legal obligations in the country in which the
products were purchased which may include refunding you or providing a
replacement product provided that items are returned within a reasonable time
with proof of purchase.