Paypal express checkout
Terms and Conditions for PayPal Express Checkout
As the PayPal Express Checkout does not require customers to Register or become a SUPRÉ Online member, there are certain conditions that will not apply to customers that use this payment method.
Normal PayPal payments are NOT affected by the below and are STILL available by clicking Proceed to Checkout.
- Customers will not be able to accumulate any SUPRÉ Points for any items purchased in any order. This is due to not having a registered account with SUPRÉ Online. To read more on SUPRÉ Points please refer to the following page: http://www.supre.com.au/SUPR%c3%89-Points.aspx
- Customers are ONLY able to exchange online for other items, to the exact value or more. Customers using PayPal Express Checkout payment method are not able to request WEB CREDIT for their returns as they have not got a registered SUPRÉ Online account for the WEB CREDIT to relay to.
- Customers that use PayPal Express Checkout will not have the option of using the Special Instructions box at the checkout. If you have any special requirements for your order please email these requests through as soon as possible to email@example.com or call on 1800 154 147.
- Using PayPal Express Checkout means that customers are not logging in or required to register an account. This means that if you already have an account, or create one after making the order, the order you have placed using PayPal Express Checkout will NOT appear in your Recent Orders on the Accounts page. This is due to the order not being linked to any SUPRÉ Online account.
- As customers are logging in with a PayPal ID to make a payment, and not their SUPRÉ Account, this means that the order being placed is in no way linked to any current SUPRÉ account that you have. This also means that customers CANNOT pay with Web Credits or Gift Vouchers, or apply Promotional Codes or Discount Coupons to your order, as these become invalid when paying through PayPal Express Checkout.
- Customers are sent email notifications to the email address that is registered with PayPal. Please do not get this confused with any SUPRÉ Account or email address you may have. Your order is not linked.
If you have any further questions in regards to PayPal Express Checkout or the above please feel free to contact SUPRÉ Online on 1800 154 147.