1. HOW DO I MAKE A SUPRÉ ONLINE ORDER?
Start by browsing through our website then simply click on the products you wish to purchase. Most items have a size and colour option you must select then simply click on the “buy now” button. Once you have added all the items to your bag you can review these items at any time by clicking on the “View” button located at the top right hand of your screen. Here you can amend your quantities or remove any items you no longer require. Once you have updated all the items in your bag please press "proceed to checkout” and complete your order. Please note to finalise your order you will also be asked to provide contact details, payment and delivery information.
2. HOW IS MY ORDER DELIVERED?
All parcels are picked up from the SUPRÉ Online office in Sydney by Australia Post and Fedex every business day. All Australian bound parcels are sent by Registered Post (Express EParcel). All International bound parcels are now sent with Fedex. If you have not received your parcel within the specified time frame and believe that it could be lost or delayed, you may call the SUPRÉ Online office on 02 8596 8456, from Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm to find out the tracking number for your parcel, or you can email email@example.com . Alternatively you can find your tracking number in your Freight Confirmation email, or by logging into your account and viewing the order. Australian parcels can be tracked through the Australia Post website- www.auspost.com.au/track/ and International parcels can be tracked through the Fedex website- http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?cntry_code=au .
3. How much is postage and handling if my order is being sent within Australia?
Postage and Handling for orders being sent within Australia is a flat rate fee of $8.50 for all customers. Purchasing only a Gift Voucher is a flat rate of $4.00.
4. How much is postage and handling if my order is being sent overseas?
|Asia Pacific + USA + Canada
|Rest of the world
5. Which countries does SUPRÉ Online deliver to?
SUPRÉ Online can deliver to most countries across the globe.
6. Does SUPRÉ Online deliver to PO BOX addresses?
Yes, we do deliver to PO BOX addresses for Australian customers only. International parcels are now sent out with Fedex, and Fedex do NOT deliver to PO BOX addresses. To avoid any complications or delays on your International parcel please do not use a PO BOX address.
7. How long does it take from the time I order Online until my order is sent?
Your order will be dispatched in approximately 1-4 business days once full payment is received. For Australian orders, your parcel should arrive the next business day (this does not include weekends, as the Online office is only open from Monday to Friday, and also closed for public holidays).
8. How long does it take to deliver my order if it is being sent within Australia?
Parcels within Australia should be delivered in approximately 5 business days, unless being sent to a remote island, or remote parts of Australia such as NT. Parcels to WA can take between 4-9 business days to be delivered.
9. How long does it take to deliver my order if it is being sent overseas?
Please see the Fedex website for approximate arrival times to each country- https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home?source=gh&cc=au&language=en .
10. Are prices and totals shown in Australian dollars or in my own currency?
Prices can now be viewed on the website in several different currencies. This can be changed by the Region/Currency bar at the top of the page. If your currency is not listed, it would be best for you to view the website in Australian Dollars ($) still.
11. Can I return or exchange my Online order?
SUPRÉ Online does not issue refunds and stands by the same policies and procedures that the stores do.
- SUPRÉ Online now offers 100 days to return your order
- If returning your garment/s to SUPRÉ Online, please make sure that you fill out the exchange form, which can be downloaded from the website, with all correct details, including your order number. Please be clear, if you want an exchange, which garment/s you wish to exchange for. Please make sure you keep the receipt attached.
- If returning your garment/s to a local store, please make sure you have your receipt as you will not be able to exchange without it. You do not need to fill out any exchange forms.
- If returning the garment/s to SUPRÉ Online, you have the option to choose between an exchange, and/or a WEB CREDIT. A WEB CREDIT can only be used to shop at SUPRÉ Online, and remains in your Online account until you make your next order.
- When returning garment/s for an exchange to SUPRÉ Online, you must enclose a parcel post bag so that we can return the garment/s to you once the exchange is complete.
12. How can i cancel an order?
To cancel an unpaid order log into your SUPRÉ Online account. Once logged in you will automatically see the Accounts page, to which you will see a list of your most recent orders. Once you are sure on the order you would like cancelled use the cancel button found on the far right of the order details. Once you click the cancel button a pop up box will appear. Click yes to confirm that you wish to cancel the order.
You are still able to view an order even after you have cancelled it, and also have the ability to re-order the same items, if you have changed your mind.
To cancel a paid order, please call or email the Online Team with 12 hours of placing the order.
Any orders that have already been sent out will not be refunded. You may call on 02 8596 8456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
13. what does 'not available for re-order' mean?
Items marked as "Not available for Re-Order" are only in reference to any future orders you wish to make for the same style. This is just indicating to you that this style has sold out after your order was placed. The items marked with this are not available for repurchasing if you wish to buy them again.
This does not affect the current order placed in any way and does NOT mean that garments in the current order are Out of Stock.
14. What is web credit?
Web Credit is the Online version of receiving a Store Credit.
Web Credits can be issued to you for several different reasons such as- Returning Goods, Cancelling an item on an order, Conversion of Rewards Points plus more.
You can see how much web credit you have by logging into the website and viewing your Accounts page. Your Web Credit total is shown on the right hand side. You do not need to do anything with your Web Credit. The total Web Credit in your account will automatically deduct from the total amount of the next order placed Online.
Web Credit issued for Returns and Exchanges, and/or Conversion of Rewards Points, are non-refundable. Web credits are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used in store.