DELIVERY COSTS AND TIMES
Postage and Handling for orders being sent within Australia is a flat rate fee of $8.50 for all customers. Purchasing only a Gift Voucher is a flat rate of $4.00.
| United Kingdom
|Asia Pacific + USA + Canada
| South America
|Rest of the world
- Parcels within Australia should be delivered in approximately 5 business days, unless being sent to a remote island, or remote parts of Australia such as NT. Parcels to WA can take between 4-9 business days to be delivered.
- International parcels are now sent with Fedex. Please see the Fedex website for approximate delivery times to your country- https://www.fedex.com/ratefinder/home?source=gh&cc=au&language=en .
- Australian customers have their parcels sent via Registered Post (or Express Post upon request).
- International Customers have their parcels sent with Fedex.
- All parcels must be signed for upon arrival. A work address may be best if you are not at home during the day.
- If you are not home to sign for the parcel, you should be carded by the postal service delivering the parcel (Aust Post within Australia), and the parcel will be sent to the local post office to await your collection.
- If you have not been carded, and have not received your parcel in due time, you can find your tracking number by logging in and checking your Order Details on the Account page.
- SUPRÉ will not be held accountable for the costs or retrieval of any parcels that have been wrongly addressed by the customer, or unclaimed.
By placing an order at SUPRÉ Online, you are responsible for original shipping charges, all applicable custom import fees and the cost of return shipping back to SUPRÉ. This also applies to any shipments that are refused by you at delivery.
HOW DO I TRACK MY PARCEL?
All orders made on the SUPRÉ Online website are sent with a registered mail type. Each parcel has a tracking number and this is emailed and/or SMS to the customer once the parcel is dispatched.